These services include:
- STI testing and treatment
- Gonorrhea, chlamydia, trichomonas, hsv, viral hepatitis, syphilis
- HIV testing, counseling, and connection to treatment
- Birth control initiation and maintenance
- Condoms, pill, injection, ring, patch and referrals for implant or IUD
- PreP (Pre-exposure prophylaxis) counseling, initiation, and maintenance
- Pregnancy testing and options counseling
Your Nurse Practitioner
Leah Quinn is a Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner with a focus on adolescent and sexual health care. Graduating from University of Pennsylvania, she has experience in pediatrics, adolescent, and reproductive health care from the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia and the Delaware Juvenile Detention Center system. She provides family planning services at Urban Health Solutions, Inc.
Questions from You
Monthly question from adolescent submitter and answer from NP. Please fill out the form on the right to submit your question!