PrEP (pre-exposure prophylaxis) is medication, most often daily pills, that HIV-negative people can take to prevent HIV transmission if they are ever exposed. Do you know that people aged 13-24 y.o. account for 20% of new HIV infections in Philadelphia? (HIV SURVEILLANCE REPORT, Philadelphia, 2021)
Who should take PrEP?
- Sexually active people who don’t use condoms all the time
- People with a partner who is HIV positive
- People who share needles to inject drugs
How can I learn more about PrEP?
Urban Health Solutions, Inc., offers PrEP services by:
- In-office Appointment- call (215) 906-9346, call or text, to schedule
- Walk-in Appointment- stop by the office
- TeleVisit- see the provider on your phone or computer